Tuesday 10 July 2007

Funny Face

Hi everyone,
Hope you are all well and fighting the winter woes.
It's been so cold here I just want to hibernate...LOL
I don't think we've had the heater on here as often as we have these past few weeks.

Tonight I have some hilarious layouts sent in by some awesome scrappers, showcasing the very funny antics their boys get up to!!

Check out the face on Ann Lederhose's son! Definately a Cheeky Monkey!!



Debbie Yeomans scrapped these fabulous layouts of her boys pulling funny faces:





Michelle Frisby has submitted this great layout of her son acting the clown:



The next two layouts were sent in by the very talented Mistra Hoolihan who has created these great layouts of her son being crazy!!





That's it tonight girls..sorry but Mr Blogger doesn't want to play nice.

Don't forget to keep sending those fabulous pages in.

Submit Your Pages

Also, stay tuned for a new competition which I wil be announcing in the next couple of weeks!!

My 'JUST BECAUSE'...LO this evening was sent in by a new contributor who lives in Kentucky, USA. Stella Baker shares this gorgeous layout of her son at a theme park. I just love the colour and design of this layout! Thanks for sharing Stella!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! Stunning boys LO's girls.
I just love browsing your site and seeing all the new LO's
Thanks
Tammy