Tuesday 30 December 2008

Introducing Leanne Triggs

Hi Everyone, I'm Leanne and I am absolutely thrilled to be joining the Scrap the Boys Creative Team. I live in the gorgeous Hunter region of NSW with my partner of nearly 2 years and adorable son, Riley who is 7 and the main subject of my scrapping. I have always created in some medium, but scrapbooking also provides a method of recording and preserving our story, something that is really important to me given that Riley is an only child.
I stumbled across scrapbooking following the end of my marriage and it became my theraputic vehicle, now I just love it!! I find it difficult to define my style as it is constantly evolving, and love trying out new techniques and different formats to challenge myself for an alternative look to my pages. Others, however, have described it as "rustic". I love patterned paper and embellishment clusters and most layouts feature layered paper.
I look forward to commencing this journey.

No comments: