Tuesday 2 June 2009

June Challenge

Boys and their Toys!!
Our boys (young and old) love their toys don't they? So this month it is time to get those obsessions or the "flavour of the month" down on a page. Not to many criteria this month obviously the photo needs to be about the boys and the their toys ( but if you don't have one or time to take one you could journal about it instead)...and the other criteria is a colour one...
Red, Black and One other colour!

Here is some inspiration from out Creative Team:
Susan Longman - Role Play
Wendy Smith - Snap Happy
Kell Lusted - is this how you hold it?
Aphra Bolyer - New Binder
Hannah Blair - Play Emma Allen - Playground Fun
Leanne Triggs - Lego engineer Tam Milborn - Tonka Tough Sharon Suchoronczak - U love building blocks Kerryn Fry

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I love all the LO's and I am so glad that I found you!!!! I want to play along!!!!! Great Blog!!!!

Tara Orr said...

great challenge this month - love all the bright colours of the DT pages - will get started on this ASAP!

Unknown said...

Love this challenge, can't wait to get started :)

Frances said...

LOVE the DT layouts...great challenge!

Hanneke said...

Love what the DT made, and I love this challenge!!!

Kristi B. said...

here is my layout for this challenge...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/13831858@N05/3622101135/

~*~ Stephanie ~*~ said...

This is the first time I've played along so I am not sure if this is where I am supposed to post my layout or not!

But here it is -- I had lots of fun doing this one!

http://scrappinghappiness.blogspot.com/2009/06/wheel-obsessed.html