Saturday 29 June 2013

MAY WINNERS!!


I apologies for the delay announcing the winners, I have had been sidelined with some major personal issues that have taken up all my time recently....

** COULD ALL WINNERS PLEASE EMAIL ME AT: scraptheboys@hotmail.com  **This also applies if you have won previously and have not heard from me, I did have issues with this email account and I have also been busy so would like to catch up with everything that I have missed... 


Here are our MAY WINNERS...

The winner of the $20.00 Voucher and Free Post from The Scrapbook Store...


 LYNN GOOD...


The winner of the Njoyfull Crafts Product Pack is...

  
LEONIE NEAL DAWSON...

 The winner of the Scrapbook Fantasies $25.00 Voucher is...


KYLIE SYMONS...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations ladies, great layouts!